Wednesday, 26 April 2017

My Blog Has Moved.


Four and a half years ago I joined the blogging community by launching My Resolution Challenge (which I later re-named Motivate Me!) here on the Blogger platform. I shared regular content and loved every second of communicating my thoughts on a variety of personal development topics, disclosing information about the host of challenges I’ve taken part in, and getting to know you, my fabulous readers.

After careful consideration, I’ve decided to move the Motivate Me brand over to WordPress. As I already use this platform for my author blog, I know how easy it is to navigate, and I’m already a member of the huge WP community of bloggers.

Rather than lift all the content from this established blog and move it over (which makes me feel slightly queasy to think about!), I’ve chosen to leave this blog in place so that all my old content is still accessible. I’ll be hand picking the most popular posts and giving them a shake up and re-posting on my new site together with brand new content.

There only remains one thing left to do:

  • If you are a regular reader of this blog, then I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, and encouragement. It is hugely appreciated, and I hope you will join me on my new platform so we can continue our friendship.
  • If you are joining me today because one of the links in my book sent you here, then may I say a huge thank you for buying and reading my book, and also invite you to explore this site if you have time, and join me on my new platform.
  • If you are popping onto this site for the very first time, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read this far. Feel free to have a look around; there’s plenty of content here to keep you entertained, or come over and join me on my new platform.

Thank you, everyone, for being awesome. I’ll catch you on the flip side!

Shelley x

8 comments:

  1. Massive task trying to combine the two; like making a fruitcake and then trying to decide which nuts to omit!! Guess I'll come back when the baking's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great way to explain it! Thanks for your support, Paige :)

      Delete
  2. I was wondering what happened! Love the new name. I have a Pinterest board called Motivate Me. Great words Shelley! 😁 Good luck with your blog make-over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gloria. It's something I've been thinking of doing for over a year (yes, I could procrastinate forever!). I love the new site and it's already attracting a new audience as well as old readers so I'm over the moon. Thanks for your support x

      Delete
  3. every change is a new beginning... think it is wonderful you are moving forward! keep up the good work and keep trying to reach higher goals this is the true meaning of self motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Shelley,

    Wish you all the best for your new site.

    Greetings from Germany
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad my 'boys' are now men and done with exams (at least, exams under my roof). I recently took part in a wellbeing day at a local senior school, where I taught the Years 11 and 12 students some yoga techniques for deflecting stress. Time will tell whether they took anything in!

    ReplyDelete